Merry Christmas greetings, messages, and wishes can be accessed here.
Christmas brings every heart together. It’s the perfect time of the year to greet others from your heart.
Everyone dear to you including your friends, family, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, relatives, colleagues expect some sweet Christmas wishes from you.
Here are some Merry Christmas greetings, messages, wishes you can share with your friends and family:
1. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
2. Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the (insert your name).
3. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered you so far. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
4. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health to you and your family. Sending you a very warm wish for Christmas!
5. May this Christmas be full of surprises, gifts, and greetings for you. Embrace the joy this wonderful occasion brings to your home. Merry Christmas!
6. May the divine love of God descend into your home to make it a piece of heaven. This Christmas, I wish you find peace and prosperity in every sphere of your life.
7. May the gift of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the core of my heart!
8. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a fulfilling year ahead. May you be showered with unimaginable peace and prosperity. Merry Christmas!
9. May every little thing from your Christmas wishlist come true. Have a magical and blissful holiday season this Christmas!
10. Let’s make some memories this Christmas that will last forever. Enjoy the biggest holiday of the year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
11. May the unconditional love of God be with you the entire time. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
12. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a merry Christmas!
13. May you receive all that you desire for and dream for. May this Christmas bring you all that you need in life. Merry Christmas!
14. I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. Feel the joy of it. I hope you’ll have a great time with your friends and family!
15. Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas season. May your holidays be spent in good cheers and unforgettable moments. Have a great time this Christmas!
Best Christmas Wishes
16. May you feel all the love and joy throughout the day and all year round. Sending you the warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for happiness in this New Year.
17. Merry Christmas! May God showers your life with unlimited blessings on this day. Have a wonderful time and make some good memories!
18. Wishing you the most amazing Christmas of your life and praying to the Lord to help you be a better person than ever. May God always bless you. I love you so much.
19. On this merry day, I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. May God shower your life with unlimited blessings. Make some amazing memories this Christmas!
20. Hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Embrace the joy this wonderful occasion brings to your home. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
21. May this Christmas end the year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday.
22. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May everything on your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
Christmas Wishes for Friends
23. Wishing this Christmas will bring so much fun and happiness for you. May you have so many good memories to remember for the rest of your life. Merry Christmas dear friend!
24. May this holy season be filled with true miracles of love for you. May the colors and cheers of this hoy festival be with you forever. Merry Christmas!
25. I’m so thankful to God for having you as a friend this Christmas and all year round. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day. Happy holidays, dear.
Funny Christmas Wishes For Friends
26. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
27. Not so long ago, in one of this Christmas, I wished for a sweet, supporting friend. I didn’t know my wish would come true this quick. Merry Christmas!
28. I would like to send a million thank you for being my best friend in life. I hope you’ll have an amazing time this Christmas!
29. Your friendship is the firework that makes every Christmas a memorable one. You deserve a box full of blessings this Christmas!
30. I may not always say how important you are in my life. But I just want to know, the joy of Christmas is incomplete without you!
31. The warmth of your friendship and the charm of your presence is the best Christmas gift for me. let’s make this Christmas full of sweet friendship moments!
32. Thanks for the support and care you have always given me. May this festive season strengthen our friendship so it can endure any difficulty life throws at us!
33. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and colorful time this Christmas. Enjoy every moment with your family, friends, and loved ones. Take chances and take some risks in life. Merry Christmas!
34. Hope this Christmas brings you new opportunities and gives you great ideas. Let Christmas also bring you wealth and happiness. Have a great time with friends and family. Merry Christmas
35. Merry Christmas to my best friend forever! Here’s wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges, and all the new memories you are waiting to create!
36. I wish that your Christmas season shimmers with love and kindness. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Have a safe and Merry Christmas dear friend.
Romantic Christmas Wishes
37. Your smile brightens my Christmas like a Christmas tree. Bless me with your presence this Christmas and I don’t want anything else. Merry Christmas!
38. Wishing you a Christmas holiday filled with love and joy. I can never think of a Christmas without you by my side. I love you!
39. I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that there is no one in this world who can make me happier than you. Merry Christmas sweetheart!
40. It doesn’t matter if we are together or far apart, we’ll always be in each other’s thoughts in every Christmas there is and there will be!
Romantic Christmas Messages
41. You’re the reason why this Christmas feels so special to me. So grateful for having you in my life. Merry Christmas!
42. If I’d have to choose between good moments on a Christmas and you, I’d choose you. Because I know good moments will come following you!
43. Nothing is more beautiful in this world than a Christmas Eve spent with you. Your presence is what makes my Christmas more enjoyable and awesome.
44. I have so many reasons to be thankful on a Christmas day but you are the one that comes first in my mind always. Merry Christmas!
45. My joy of Christmas doubles when I see you smiling. You have a permanent place in my heart and I’m not letting you go anywhere! Wishing you a happy Christmas!
46. Thank you for making my Christmas special. I look forward to spending some quality moments with you on this beautiful occasion. Sending my love to you!
47. Can’t wait to meet you and see your beautiful face this Christmas eve. You fill my heart with so much joy and pleasure. Merry Christmas my love!
48. Among the many wonderful gifts, I about receive on Christmas, your presence will be the most precious one. Merry Christmas my love!
49. You take all the stress out of my life during the Christmas season. Thanks for filling my holidays with joy and love. Well, technically all I want for Christmas is you. Merry Christmas, Darling.
50. Wishing you all the warmth of cocoa and the chillness of the snow on the festive season. Sending lots of Christmas kisses to my wonderful sweetheart. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, babe.
51. To the one I hold so dear in my heart, sending my heartfelt wishes on this Christmas. You are the nicest person I have ever met. Happy Christmas to you!
52. Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Mom
53. Thank you for being my no. 1 supporter forever. The human being I am today and everything that I have conquered- I owe it all to you. Merry Christmas, mom.
54. Jingle bells rang and snow is on its way to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much, Mom. Miss you.
55. You make the season merry and bright, mom! May you have a blissful holiday. I love you so much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Heartfelt Christmas Messages
56. Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. I hope you know that I am always grateful to you. Love you so much.
57. Wherever I go and whatever I do, I carry in my heart the memories of you. Thank you for being the best mom ever. Merry Christmas!
58. Because you put so much care into everything, our lives are so wonderful. Dear mom, you have a heart that glows like a thousand diamonds. Merry Christmas to you!
59. Mom, I can never express my love for you just like how can never express my love for Christmas. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season! Wishing you a joyous Holiday season.
60. I am really grateful to have such an amazing and supportive mother. Merry Christmas, Maa! Many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
Christmas Wishes for Dad
61. No words can ever hold up the value you hold on my life, dad. I am glad that God has blessed me with the best dad ever. Merry Christmas, have a great holiday.
62. Dear dad, Merry Christmas. I pray to God every day for your good health and a good mind. You have always made sure that we were doing okay. Thank you for all your sacrifices.
63. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through, dad. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much.
64. Dear dad, I hope you know that you mean a lot to me. I wish you a joyous holiday season with every bit of happiness in the world! Merry Christmas and a happy new year, dad.
65. May the wonders of Christ’s love surround you always and bring joy to your heart. Merry Christmas to the one person who always keeps us strong and united.
66. Christmas is a good time to count the blessings and you dear dad, always comes first on my list. May the magic of this Christmas overflow your heart with peace and wonders.
67. You make the season merry and bright, daddy dearest! May you have a blissful holiday with your heart lifting up with joy. At Christmas and always, what an amazing blessing you are!
68. Thank you for shaping me into the person I am today. Thank you for always being my no.1 supporter. Wishing you nothing but all the joy that Christmas brings. I love you so much.
69. I love how you make everything so funny and comfortable around you, sister. Merry Christmas. Here’s to never growing up and having lots of fun.
70. I hope the warmth of this holiday season stays with you throughout the year and brings you joy and happiness. I miss you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas, dear.
71. Lots of amazing wishes and happiness on the Christmas bucket, I hope you will have a safe and sound holiday. Merry Christmas, baby girl. I love you so much.
72. Having you as my sister is the biggest blessing from God. I love how take our time out and enjoy the holiday season together. Merry Christmas and happy new year, sis.
73. You’re so special to me that I can never think of a Christmas holiday without you. I hope you will not deprive me of your charm this Christmas!
74. Dear sister, you are present in all my silent prayers and all my unmentioned wishes. I hope to see your smiling face during this Christmas and when the new year starts. Merry Christmas!
75. It’s difficult to put in words how important you are to me. But you should know that yours is the most blissful presence in my life. Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes For Brother
76. In this holiday season, I wish nothing but good health, good mind and prosperity for you this year! Hope you have a great holiday. Merry Christmas, Bro!
77. All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own. Merry Christmas, brother.
78. I hope you know that I love you so much and we are always together in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life! Merry Christmas.
79. You add new meaning to Christmas eve with your dumb jokes, I love you so much, my brother. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
80. Wishing you good luck and good health at this festive season of the year. May you find many reasons to celebrate during Christmas!
81. No matter what you do throughout the year, Santa will always be good to you because my prayers are with you. Merry Christmas to my sweet brother!
82. You spent so many Christmas with me even when you had your reasons not to. That makes you a perfect brother forever. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes For Family
83. May all your moments be filled with tremendous happiness and astounding cheerfulness. Wishing all of you a remarkable Christmas season!
84. Thank you for giving me the best memories in my life I could ever ask for. Wishing a magical Christmas season to the most adorable family ever.
85. The best thing about Christmas is that it gives me so much time to spend with you guys. Wishing you all best thing in this world on this Christmas!
86. Having a family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be. May your heart and our home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here’s to toast a Merry Christmas.
87. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas!
88. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. I truly am grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful family. Merry Christmas.
89. Every Christmas is a time to be in touch with so many wonderful people under the same roof. I’m really proud to be a part of this family!
90. You taught me about the Christian religious values and you taught me about how to have fun on a Christmas! I’m lucky because I belong here, with you!
91. I wait the entire year just for a Christmas because this is the only time, we’re all present in the same house. Merry Christmas to all of you!
92. Favorite foods and favorite faces are the reasons why Christmas is my most favorite festival. I love all of you! Merry Christmas!
93. It doesn’t matter how far away from each other we are the whole year, we’ll surely unite under the same roof every Christmas! Happy Christmas!
94. Wishing each and everyone a Christmas this year full of laughter, joy, and contentment. May all our wishes come true. Merry Christmas!
95. The joy of Christmas is doubled when you send Christmas wishes on your phone. Just a simple effort like this from you can really make a big difference in your relationships with your loved ones!
96. The festive cheer of this magical season reminds me of all the beautiful Christmas moments I spent with you guys. I wish to be with you this time too!
97. May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, wishing you Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages For Parents
98. Thank you for all the love, care, and guidance. You guys made sure everything was fine with me even when you guys weren’t. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas.
99. Christmas is all about family and love and care. Thank you for making me understand the worth and meaning of life. Merry Christmas, Mom, and Dad. Love you.
100. Throughout life, I have always wanted to be a person like you! I admire you for being such a kind-hearted person. Merry Christmas, thank you for always loving me so well.
Al Humphrey Onyanabo Releases book, ‘Precious Little Thoughts To Lift the Day’
Seasoned Journalist and facilitator of Humanity Awards, Al Humphrey Onyanabo, has released his first book titled, Precious Little Thoughts to Lift The Day on the global bookshop; kdp.amazon.com.
He revealed, that the book is not a religious book neither does it talk about doctrines, but a compendium of divinely inspired inspirational poems that will appeal to human beings who deal with other humans on a daily basis and seek to understand about life and how the relate with the forces and issues that control this plain of existence.
“Who ever we are, what ever is our race or religion or station in life, things happen to us most often that does not make sense. We might try to reason it out, pray, fast, seek counsel or talk it over with a friend, elder or associate and sometimes, the situation persists” He stated.
Sometimes, it’s not for lack of effort but because certain things are beyond our scope of understanding or reasoning.
This life is full of mysteries far beyond our human minds. We live in a world that is billions of years old and sometimes we, young as we are, need more than the wisdom of Solomon to find our way”.
Hear him,”This little two part divinely inspired book will attempt to encourage readers to make sense of certain happenings in and around them. It will not take the place of the Bible or prayer, rather it will help the reader see the hidden hand of a Super power that directs the affairs of men”.
He advices on how to get value from the book,”take time to read it again, if you can read it daily like a devotional. Pick one page a day, read through and ask God to open your mind to understand the words and hidden meanings and how you can apply it.God will reach out to you in a new way as you read this little book and your life will be much better than when you picked it up.
The veteran journalist stated that because this book is invaluable and not easy to outgrow, he and his publishers are planning a pocket size hardcover edition for the Nigerian market,” This will be easy for you to slip into your purse or bag and read quietly in the bus on at work or just anywhere”.
He says he is also available to respond to any queries concerning aspects of this book. His email is Precious Little Thoughts.gmail.com
‘’We Distributed Operational Vehicles To Promote Efficiency and a Safer Lagos’’- LNSA G.M Prince Ifalade Oyekan
The General Manager of Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency LNSA; Prince Dr Ifalade Ajasa Oyekan on behalf of Governor Babajide Sanwoolu recently deployed operational pickup Vehicles to various Local Government offices of the agency to enhance efficiency and also provide more ease of movement for officers in discharging their duties in gathering intelligence to help relevant security agencies across the state in other to bring sanity and also curb crime to the barest minimum.
While presenting keys of the operational vehicles to the Commanding Officers C.O’s from various Local Government operating areas, at the Agency’s head office in Bolade, Oshodi on the 16th of June 2023, Ifalade disclosed that; the Vehicles are provided to ensure the agency and its officers are on top form while discharging their duties. He also disclosed that it will help them at an advantage when they are to respond to distress calls within their community. He disclosed that the new vehicles serve as support from the Government in its quest to combat crimes by providing intelligence reports and also growing community policing within Lagos state. ‘Today, I had the pleasure of presenting new operational vehicles, identification badges, vests, raincoats, and rain boots to officers of the Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Agency to boost operations for effective community policing in the state.’
These items were purchased with the support of the Lagos State Government and the Lagos State Security Trust Fund. It’s a result of the continued efforts and investment of Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu in actualizing the security pillar of his administration’s THEMES agenda. It is also part of the agency’s rebranding initiatives as directed by the governor, aimed at equipping officers with the relevant tools to perform their duties optimally.’
While giving his remarks to the officers and representatives present at the handover, Oyekan however noted that; the distribution is coming barely three weeks into Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s second term which shows the high premium he places on security and his dedication to promoting initiatives that move the agency forward to achieve its full potential.
In addition to presenting the items, he also presented letters of appointment to the newly appointed Divisional Commanders, Corps Officers (COs) Deputy COs, and 16 Zonal Coordinators.
‘I congratulate all the new appointees whose hard work paved the way for this feat. It is expected that they perform their duties with professionalism and shun activities that will bring the organisation into disrepute.’
He also charged them to be good ambassadors of the agency and also implore them to collaborate with their community by creating a cordial relationship which will help them in gathering information. He also averred that; the most active way to reduce crime to the barest minimum is when you speak up when you see anything strange.
‘I have told all the officers to ensure they engage their community heads, opinion leaders and Community Development Council CDC members. This will help us mark black spots across Lagos so we can quickly take action before it goes out of hand. We also call on residents of the community to work in hand with them that’s why it is called Neighborhood, it’s a collective effort and partnership to create a safer Lagos for all to thrive.’ He disclosed.
Sanwoolu, Dapo Abiodun, Tony Elumelu, others to attend Book Launch on ‘Ife the Cradle of World’
All is now set for the launch of a historical book lle ‘Ife the Cradle of World’, written by Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Jamaica, Amb.Maureen Tamuno Ph.D
According to the Press Release made available to journalists, the Coffee- table book, the first of its kind, is based on the Ancestral linkages steming from the ancient city of Ile-Ife.
It would be recalled that the city is considered as the traditional birthplace and ancestral home of the Yorubas, with His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II as the current and 51st King.
The publication documents contain the incredible culture and rich history as well as showcasing the links between the Yoruba Nation and the people of the Caribbean and African Americans who are believed to have migrated as a result of the slave trade to countries, such as Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil, Haiti and some parts of America.
The book also focuses on four thematic areas; History, Culture, Tourism, and Business. Thus, brief knowledge of the culture/ affinities of the people of Ile-Ife (Yoruba nation) with other countries from historians/ diplomats.
The event, which would be hosted by Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, is expected to be attended by top dignitaries from all walks of life that includes Governor of Lagos State Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu; Ogun State Governor, Mr. Dapo Abiodun; Oyo State governor Seyi Makinde; Osun state governor, Mr. Ademola Adeleke; Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Interior, Rauf Aregbesola; Executive Chairman Geregu Power Plant, Mr. Femi Otedola, Chairman Heirs Holdings, Mr. Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Razak Okoya, among several others.
Business4 years ago
PRESIDENT BUHARI’S GODSON, NASIRU HALADU DANU’S WINNING STREAK
Society4 years ago
Gumsu Abacha’s Pretentious Lifestyle after Marriage Crash
Society4 years ago
When Mohammed Babangida Stepped out With Umma
Business4 years ago
Visionscape Boss, Niyi Makanjuola’s Myriad of Troubles
Business4 years ago
Alleged Manipulation of Tax : Italian Construction company, Borini Prono, Battles Nigerian Police
Society4 years ago
CITY BUSINESSMAN, GERALD ANOZOBO’S NEW LIFESTYLE
Business2 years ago
Headline Inflation Reduces To 15.99% In October — NBS
Society4 years ago
Lulu-Briggs: Family Exposes Wife, Seinye’s Dirty Ways.. Ola KING