100 Merry Christmas Greeting, Messages For All
Merry Christmas greetings, messages, and wishes can be accessed here.
Christmas brings every heart together. It’s the perfect time of the year to greet others from your heart.
Everyone dear to you including your friends, family, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, relatives, colleagues expect some sweet Christmas wishes from you.
Here are some Merry Christmas greetings, messages, wishes you can share with your friends and family:
1. May this Christmas be the brightest, most beautiful Christmas of your life. May you find the peace and joy you’ve been looking for!
2. Merry Christmas! And best wishes for a healthy, happy, and peaceful New Year. Love from the (insert your name).
3. Be thankful for all the sweet memories this year has offered you so far. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
4. I hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health to you and your family. Sending you a very warm wish for Christmas!
5. May this Christmas be full of surprises, gifts, and greetings for you. Embrace the joy this wonderful occasion brings to your home. Merry Christmas!
6. May the divine love of God descend into your home to make it a piece of heaven. This Christmas, I wish you find peace and prosperity in every sphere of your life.
7. May the gift of love and happiness be yours this season. Wishing you a Merry Christmas from the core of my heart!
8. Wishing you a happy Christmas and a fulfilling year ahead. May you be showered with unimaginable peace and prosperity. Merry Christmas!
9. May every little thing from your Christmas wishlist come true. Have a magical and blissful holiday season this Christmas!
10. Let’s make some memories this Christmas that will last forever. Enjoy the biggest holiday of the year. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
11. May the unconditional love of God be with you the entire time. Here’s to a season of blessings and beyond. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
12. The time for celebration and gathering is about to begin. Prepare yourself to embrace the best of this year. Wish you a merry Christmas!
13. May you receive all that you desire for and dream for. May this Christmas bring you all that you need in life. Merry Christmas!
14. I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. Feel the joy of it. I hope you’ll have a great time with your friends and family!
15. Wishing you a joy-filled Christmas season. May your holidays be spent in good cheers and unforgettable moments. Have a great time this Christmas!
Best Christmas Wishes
16. May you feel all the love and joy throughout the day and all year round. Sending you the warmest greetings of this festive season and best wishes for happiness in this New Year.
17. Merry Christmas! May God showers your life with unlimited blessings on this day. Have a wonderful time and make some good memories!
18. Wishing you the most amazing Christmas of your life and praying to the Lord to help you be a better person than ever. May God always bless you. I love you so much.
19. On this merry day, I wish happiness surrounds you all around on this happy occasion. May God shower your life with unlimited blessings. Make some amazing memories this Christmas!
20. Hope this festive season will bring good luck and good health for you and your family. Embrace the joy this wonderful occasion brings to your home. Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
21. May this Christmas end the year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Wishing you a magical and blissful holiday.
22. During this festive season of giving, let us take time to slow down and enjoy the simple things. May everything on your wish list come true. Happy Holidays!
Christmas Wishes for Friends
23. Wishing this Christmas will bring so much fun and happiness for you. May you have so many good memories to remember for the rest of your life. Merry Christmas dear friend!
24. May this holy season be filled with true miracles of love for you. May the colors and cheers of this hoy festival be with you forever. Merry Christmas!
25. I’m so thankful to God for having you as a friend this Christmas and all year round. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day. Happy holidays, dear.
Funny Christmas Wishes For Friends
26. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
27. Not so long ago, in one of this Christmas, I wished for a sweet, supporting friend. I didn’t know my wish would come true this quick. Merry Christmas!
28. I would like to send a million thank you for being my best friend in life. I hope you’ll have an amazing time this Christmas!
29. Your friendship is the firework that makes every Christmas a memorable one. You deserve a box full of blessings this Christmas!
30. I may not always say how important you are in my life. But I just want to know, the joy of Christmas is incomplete without you!
31. The warmth of your friendship and the charm of your presence is the best Christmas gift for me. let’s make this Christmas full of sweet friendship moments!
32. Thanks for the support and care you have always given me. May this festive season strengthen our friendship so it can endure any difficulty life throws at us!
33. Wishing you a happy, healthy, and colorful time this Christmas. Enjoy every moment with your family, friends, and loved ones. Take chances and take some risks in life. Merry Christmas!
34. Hope this Christmas brings you new opportunities and gives you great ideas. Let Christmas also bring you wealth and happiness. Have a great time with friends and family. Merry Christmas
35. Merry Christmas to my best friend forever! Here’s wishing you a season full of fun parties, beautiful experiences, soothing challenges, and all the new memories you are waiting to create!
36. I wish that your Christmas season shimmers with love and kindness. May the faith and serenity descend on you. Have a safe and Merry Christmas dear friend.
Romantic Christmas Wishes
37. Your smile brightens my Christmas like a Christmas tree. Bless me with your presence this Christmas and I don’t want anything else. Merry Christmas!
38. Wishing you a Christmas holiday filled with love and joy. I can never think of a Christmas without you by my side. I love you!
39. I love you with all my heart and I want you to know that there is no one in this world who can make me happier than you. Merry Christmas sweetheart!
40. It doesn’t matter if we are together or far apart, we’ll always be in each other’s thoughts in every Christmas there is and there will be!
Romantic Christmas Messages
41. You’re the reason why this Christmas feels so special to me. So grateful for having you in my life. Merry Christmas!
42. If I’d have to choose between good moments on a Christmas and you, I’d choose you. Because I know good moments will come following you!
43. Nothing is more beautiful in this world than a Christmas Eve spent with you. Your presence is what makes my Christmas more enjoyable and awesome.
44. I have so many reasons to be thankful on a Christmas day but you are the one that comes first in my mind always. Merry Christmas!
45. My joy of Christmas doubles when I see you smiling. You have a permanent place in my heart and I’m not letting you go anywhere! Wishing you a happy Christmas!
46. Thank you for making my Christmas special. I look forward to spending some quality moments with you on this beautiful occasion. Sending my love to you!
47. Can’t wait to meet you and see your beautiful face this Christmas eve. You fill my heart with so much joy and pleasure. Merry Christmas my love!
48. Among the many wonderful gifts, I about receive on Christmas, your presence will be the most precious one. Merry Christmas my love!
49. You take all the stress out of my life during the Christmas season. Thanks for filling my holidays with joy and love. Well, technically all I want for Christmas is you. Merry Christmas, Darling.
50. Wishing you all the warmth of cocoa and the chillness of the snow on the festive season. Sending lots of Christmas kisses to my wonderful sweetheart. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, babe.
51. To the one I hold so dear in my heart, sending my heartfelt wishes on this Christmas. You are the nicest person I have ever met. Happy Christmas to you!
52. Thanks for brightening my life with your love and support. I want you to know that you are everything that I have ever dreamt of. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes for Mom
53. Thank you for being my no. 1 supporter forever. The human being I am today and everything that I have conquered- I owe it all to you. Merry Christmas, mom.
54. Jingle bells rang and snow is on its way to wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much, Mom. Miss you.
55. You make the season merry and bright, mom! May you have a blissful holiday. I love you so much. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Heartfelt Christmas Messages
56. Merry Christmas, mom! Thank you for always being there for me through thick and thin. I hope you know that I am always grateful to you. Love you so much.
57. Wherever I go and whatever I do, I carry in my heart the memories of you. Thank you for being the best mom ever. Merry Christmas!
58. Because you put so much care into everything, our lives are so wonderful. Dear mom, you have a heart that glows like a thousand diamonds. Merry Christmas to you!
59. Mom, I can never express my love for you just like how can never express my love for Christmas. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season! Wishing you a joyous Holiday season.
60. I am really grateful to have such an amazing and supportive mother. Merry Christmas, Maa! Many good wishes for the holiday season and the coming year.
Christmas Wishes for Dad
61. No words can ever hold up the value you hold on my life, dad. I am glad that God has blessed me with the best dad ever. Merry Christmas, have a great holiday.
62. Dear dad, Merry Christmas. I pray to God every day for your good health and a good mind. You have always made sure that we were doing okay. Thank you for all your sacrifices.
63. May all the peace and joy of Christmas fill your heart the whole year through, dad. Wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. I love you so much.
64. Dear dad, I hope you know that you mean a lot to me. I wish you a joyous holiday season with every bit of happiness in the world! Merry Christmas and a happy new year, dad.
65. May the wonders of Christ’s love surround you always and bring joy to your heart. Merry Christmas to the one person who always keeps us strong and united.
66. Christmas is a good time to count the blessings and you dear dad, always comes first on my list. May the magic of this Christmas overflow your heart with peace and wonders.
67. You make the season merry and bright, daddy dearest! May you have a blissful holiday with your heart lifting up with joy. At Christmas and always, what an amazing blessing you are!
68. Thank you for shaping me into the person I am today. Thank you for always being my no.1 supporter. Wishing you nothing but all the joy that Christmas brings. I love you so much.
69. I love how you make everything so funny and comfortable around you, sister. Merry Christmas. Here’s to never growing up and having lots of fun.
70. I hope the warmth of this holiday season stays with you throughout the year and brings you joy and happiness. I miss you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas, dear.
71. Lots of amazing wishes and happiness on the Christmas bucket, I hope you will have a safe and sound holiday. Merry Christmas, baby girl. I love you so much.
72. Having you as my sister is the biggest blessing from God. I love how take our time out and enjoy the holiday season together. Merry Christmas and happy new year, sis.
73. You’re so special to me that I can never think of a Christmas holiday without you. I hope you will not deprive me of your charm this Christmas!
74. Dear sister, you are present in all my silent prayers and all my unmentioned wishes. I hope to see your smiling face during this Christmas and when the new year starts. Merry Christmas!
75. It’s difficult to put in words how important you are to me. But you should know that yours is the most blissful presence in my life. Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas Wishes For Brother
76. In this holiday season, I wish nothing but good health, good mind and prosperity for you this year! Hope you have a great holiday. Merry Christmas, Bro!
77. All good memories aside, I remember how you used to nag around for decorating the Christmas tree on your own. Merry Christmas, brother.
78. I hope you know that I love you so much and we are always together in my heart. I’m so thankful to have you in my life! Merry Christmas.
79. You add new meaning to Christmas eve with your dumb jokes, I love you so much, my brother. Wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
80. Wishing you good luck and good health at this festive season of the year. May you find many reasons to celebrate during Christmas!
81. No matter what you do throughout the year, Santa will always be good to you because my prayers are with you. Merry Christmas to my sweet brother!
82. You spent so many Christmas with me even when you had your reasons not to. That makes you a perfect brother forever. Merry Christmas!
Christmas Wishes For Family
83. May all your moments be filled with tremendous happiness and astounding cheerfulness. Wishing all of you a remarkable Christmas season!
84. Thank you for giving me the best memories in my life I could ever ask for. Wishing a magical Christmas season to the most adorable family ever.
85. The best thing about Christmas is that it gives me so much time to spend with you guys. Wishing you all best thing in this world on this Christmas!
86. Having a family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be. May your heart and our home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Here’s to toast a Merry Christmas.
87. May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your adorable family. Merry Christmas!
88. Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas. I truly am grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful family. Merry Christmas.
89. Every Christmas is a time to be in touch with so many wonderful people under the same roof. I’m really proud to be a part of this family!
90. You taught me about the Christian religious values and you taught me about how to have fun on a Christmas! I’m lucky because I belong here, with you!
91. I wait the entire year just for a Christmas because this is the only time, we’re all present in the same house. Merry Christmas to all of you!
92. Favorite foods and favorite faces are the reasons why Christmas is my most favorite festival. I love all of you! Merry Christmas!
93. It doesn’t matter how far away from each other we are the whole year, we’ll surely unite under the same roof every Christmas! Happy Christmas!
94. Wishing each and everyone a Christmas this year full of laughter, joy, and contentment. May all our wishes come true. Merry Christmas!
95. The joy of Christmas is doubled when you send Christmas wishes on your phone. Just a simple effort like this from you can really make a big difference in your relationships with your loved ones!
96. The festive cheer of this magical season reminds me of all the beautiful Christmas moments I spent with you guys. I wish to be with you this time too!
97. May all your long-cherished dreams come true this Christmas. With love and warmth of heart, wishing you Merry Christmas!
Christmas Messages For Parents
98. Thank you for all the love, care, and guidance. You guys made sure everything was fine with me even when you guys weren’t. I love you more than you can imagine. Merry Christmas.
99. Christmas is all about family and love and care. Thank you for making me understand the worth and meaning of life. Merry Christmas, Mom, and Dad. Love you.
100. Throughout life, I have always wanted to be a person like you! I admire you for being such a kind-hearted person. Merry Christmas, thank you for always loving me so well.
Sanwoolu, Dapo Abiodun, Tony Elumelu, others to attend Book Launch on ‘Ife the Cradle of World’
All is now set for the launch of a historical book lle ‘Ife the Cradle of World’, written by Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Jamaica, Amb.Maureen Tamuno Ph.D
According to the Press Release made available to journalists, the Coffee- table book, the first of its kind, is based on the Ancestral linkages steming from the ancient city of Ile-Ife.
It would be recalled that the city is considered as the traditional birthplace and ancestral home of the Yorubas, with His Imperial Majesty, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II as the current and 51st King.
The publication documents contain the incredible culture and rich history as well as showcasing the links between the Yoruba Nation and the people of the Caribbean and African Americans who are believed to have migrated as a result of the slave trade to countries, such as Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, Brazil, Haiti and some parts of America.
The book also focuses on four thematic areas; History, Culture, Tourism, and Business. Thus, brief knowledge of the culture/ affinities of the people of Ile-Ife (Yoruba nation) with other countries from historians/ diplomats.
The event, which would be hosted by Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi, is expected to be attended by top dignitaries from all walks of life that includes Governor of Lagos State Mr. Babajide Sanwoolu; Ogun State Governor, Mr. Dapo Abiodun; Oyo State governor Seyi Makinde; Osun state governor, Mr. Ademola Adeleke; Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Geoffrey Onyeama, Minister for Interior, Rauf Aregbesola; Executive Chairman Geregu Power Plant, Mr. Femi Otedola, Chairman Heirs Holdings, Mr. Tony Elumelu, Alhaji Razak Okoya, among several others.
Kiki Okewale leads other female high achievers to inspire growth, self worth
Leading fashion entrepreneur and life coach, Kiki Okewale has led a community of female high achievers to host a women empowerment virtual conference to inspire growth and self-worth amongst women.The highly-successful community launch conference under the auspices of Women High Achievers Trybe (WHATrybe) with the theme “Emerging and Evolving into a High-Value Woman” held Saturday 3 March had over 1000 female participants drawn from all walks of life and who were eager to learn, grow and connect with other like-minds.In her remarks during the conference, Okewale, Convener, WHATrybe noted that the virtual event was designed to inspire, educate, and empower women to take control of their lives and reach their full potential.”Every woman has the potential to become a high-value woman, and the Women High Achievers Trybe is excited to continue supporting and empowering women in their personal and professional journeys. We are encouraging women to build successful businesses and strive,” said Okewale.She added that the main goal of the conference was to create a platform for women to come together and learn from one another, and be impacted by other women winning in their various industries. “That is why the WHATrybe is here. It is time for women to emerge and arise in their various spheres of endeavors,” Okewale, a leading fashion entrepreneur added.The event had as esteemed speakers some of Nigeria’s highly respected and accomplished women in their respective fields including Dr. Naomi Osemedua, Abimbola Balogun, Eno Sam, Toyin Aralepo, Nkechi Alade, and the convener, Okewale. They shared their experiences, insights, and advice on how to emerge and evolve into a high-value woman, emphasizing the importance of self-worth, self-care, self-awareness, and self-development.The MC of the conference, Energetic EJ, brought the heat into the virtual room as attendees were pumped up and high-spirited through the four-hour duration of the conference.Participants also had the opportunity to participate in panel discussions and networking sessions, which provided them with practical tools and strategies for personal and professional growth. They were encouraged to reflect on what they had learned, as well as commit to taking action towards becoming high-value women.“The energy and enthusiasm in the room were palpable as women left feeling inspired, motivated, and ready to take on the world. In a community of women with common goals, the success of one is indeed the success of all,” said Okewale, who is also the CEO, House of Plush Exclusive (HOPE) Fashion.Do you aspire to be a woman of high-value and impact your society positively? The Women High Achievers Trybe (WHATrybe) is the best community for you to grow and thrive.
Chiamaka Agim was too careless with her Card Information, Mobile Phone’- IT specialist Shola Akinwale
Over the week, one Miss Chiamaka Agim went viral on social media, calling out Zenith Bank after a fraudulent unauthorized transfer was carried out from her account where a tune of four million Naira was siphoned on the 9th of January 2023. In other to sway public sympathy, Chiamaka resorted to all kinds of threats saying she will commit suicide if her money is not returned to her account. After recounting her experience on how the incident occurred via her post on social media, Shola Akinwale, a time-tested Information Technology personality and former bank employee, took interest in the case and launched a private investigation into what might her transpired leading to an unauthorized transfer.
After his private investigation, Shola found out that the said amount could not have left Chiamaka’s account without authorization via a token which must have been sent to her mobile phone. He further stated that; her card pin, expiry date and other information on it might have been compromised. Maybe her phone must have been stolen for the person who carried out the fraud to have successfully transferred the money into another account. “The theft was a coordinated one I must tell you. She must have revealed her information to a close ally who carried out the transaction, or she is not saying the truth about what happened to either her ATM card or her mobile phone. She might have revealed some information to those close to her who carried out such theft. On the other hand, her card might have been compromised maybe she had fallen victim to some fraudulent POS operator who has cloned her card. From my investigation, I gathered that it’s not her first time using such means to transfer money using an e-token. No one can authorize the transfer without her access to the mobile phone where the token was or One Time Password OTP must have been inserted to complete the transaction. The funny aspect is that the money was transferred three times into a different account. It means the e-token was generated three times. So something is wrong somewhere.
According to section 3,4,6, Cardholders users of CBN guidelines on the operation of electronic payment channels in Nigeria issued in June 2020A card holder/ user shall;
Protect the Payment card, mobile device and pin with due care.Notify the issuer immediately the pin is compromised.
iii. notify the issuer immediately about stolen, damaged, lost or destroyed cards and mobile phones.
Section 126.96.36.199 stated further that; The cardholder shall be held liable for fraud committed with his card arising from the misuse of his pin or debit card.”
Zenith Bank is not at fault. The fault is coming from Chiamaka who was careless with her information or her phone. It’s nearly possible for such a huge amount to move without authorization from the owner of the account. So Chiamaka should think deeply and get anyone who might be a suspect around her. She did not guard her information jealously”
On the other hand, sympathizers on social media have also called on Zenith bank to make their investigation and reveal what really happened in the said fraud. Zenith bank quickly swung into action by calling for an in-house investigation. According to an internal memo on the investigation carried out by the bank, it was recorded that; Chiamaka authorized the transfer. She authorized a transfer of 3,715,000, 222,900 and 102,000 via an e-token assigned with serial numbers to the transfers to various accounts in different banks. From investigation, it was gathered that she used the e-token to change the authentication mode from token to Mobile pin on the 21st of November 2021. The Information was also used to enrol a Zenith Bank Mobile Banking app on the 6th of December 2021 on an iPhone 11 pro-Max at exactly 11:25.06 pm. It was gathered that she had authorized many transactions with the E-token and four-digit pin using the mobile app severally and she never complained of any lagging from the bank before the said disputed transaction was carried out. “The transaction was consummated by the device iPhone 11 pro-Max on the 9th of January 2023. If you claim the transaction was not authorized by you is true. It means someone had unrestricted access to your device.’ It was further gathered that when she reported the incident, the e-token was disabled and the fraudulent transfer was escalated to the beneficiary bank which is UBA and Access Bank. UBA claimed the beneficiary account from their end had a good profile and does not depict fraud while Access Bank was able to salvage 800 thousand from the beneficiary account as they await a court order to be able to repatriate the salvaged funds back to Chiamaka’s account.
It was also stated in the investigation that; Chiamaka did not immediately block the account on noticing the fraudulent transfer by using the emergency *966*911#code to block other unauthorized transfers. She also did not call the open 24 hours daily call centre for help. If she had done that, they would have taken swift action by reversing the transaction but she didn’t reach out to the bank for such assistance.
Business4 years ago
PRESIDENT BUHARI’S GODSON, NASIRU HALADU DANU’S WINNING STREAK
Society3 years ago
Gumsu Abacha’s Pretentious Lifestyle after Marriage Crash
Society4 years ago
When Mohammed Babangida Stepped out With Umma
Business4 years ago
Alleged Manipulation of Tax : Italian Construction company, Borini Prono, Battles Nigerian Police
Business4 years ago
Visionscape Boss, Niyi Makanjuola’s Myriad of Troubles
Business2 years ago
Headline Inflation Reduces To 15.99% In October — NBS
Society4 years ago
CITY BUSINESSMAN, GERALD ANOZOBO’S NEW LIFESTYLE
Society3 years ago
Lulu-Briggs: Family Exposes Wife, Seinye’s Dirty Ways.. Ola KING