Connect with us

Sport

Victor Osimhen Transfer Update: Galatasaray Raise Offer to €75m

Published

on

Victor Osimhen transfer update

Victor Osimhen transfer update as Galatasaray boost bid to €75m with bank guarantees. Napoli to decide if forward leaves after mixed 2024/25 season

adron lemon friday

Napoli are back in the spotlight after Galatasaray returned with an improved offer for Victor Osimhen, increasing their bid to €75 million.

Also read: Victor Osimhen waited an hour for Cristiano Ronaldo selfie in emotional fan moment

The latest proposal includes €40 million as an upfront payment and €35 million in instalments. Most notably, Galatasaray have included strong bank guarantees—one of Napoli’s main conditions for any deal involving the Nigerian striker.

Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis had previously rejected a €70 million offer from the Turkish giants, reiterating that the full €75 million must be paid before they would consider letting Osimhen go.

With the new offer now meeting that valuation—albeit in structured payments—the decision rests with Napoli. Osimhen remains a high-profile target for several clubs across Europe, despite delivering a mixed 2024/25 season.

“Napoli will only sell Osimhen if all financial terms are satisfied,” said a source close to the negotiations.

Also read: Osimhen’s 30th goal for Galatasaray fires it to Turkish cup final

Osimhen joined Napoli in 2020 and has since played a crucial role for the Serie A side. However, with the new Conte era beginning at the club and transfer interest intensifying, the striker’s future could soon be decided.

69 / 100 SEO Score

Sport

Chelsea Complete £21m Pep Chavarría Transfer Agreement

Published

on

Chelsea

Chelsea sign Pep Chavarría in a £21m deal, with the defender set for medical tests and contract signing after an agreement was reached (more…)

70 / 100 SEO Score
Continue Reading

Sport

Michelle Alozie Says Falcons Learned From Malawi Defeat

Published

on

Michelle Alozie

Michelle Alozie Falcons Lessons emerge after Nigeria’s defender explains how the team bounced back from Malawi defeat to beat Zambia (more…)

66 / 100 SEO Score
Continue Reading

Sport

The Super Falcons Can Do It Again — Aisha Falode

Published

on

Super

President Bola Tinubu urges Nigerians to support Nigeria’s 10-time African champions as the team seeks to recover from a 3-2 defeat by Malawi at WAFCON 2026

(more…)

adron lemon friday

77 / 100 SEO Score
Continue Reading

Trending News